Antigua Paradise South Tour
USD150 USD125 per person
Departure/Return LocationGuest Location
Departure Time8 am - 11:30 am & 1 pm - 4:30 pm
IncludedDrone pilotFruit PunchLight SnacksMobile TourRum PunchTour Guide
St. John's and local market walk through
St. John's, the capital of Antigua. Tour the historical city with us as we make a quick stop to explore the Public Market Complex. You will see many exotic tropical fruits and vegetables.
Five Islands historic fortress fly over
Experience an amazing tour of one of Antigua's staple fortresses still standing up to this day. This fortress overlooks the beautiful Deep Bay beach. On a sunny day, we'll be able to see a sunken vessel that has been resting in the harbour for over a century.
Fruits on the Bay
Taste some of Antigua's most delicious fruits such as the famous Antigua Black Pineapple as we make a short stop at Morris Bay. Afterwards, you'll get an aerial view of Carlile's Bay and the surrounding area.
Antigua Black Pineapple farm & Buggy Peak
Antigua is famous for its indigenous Black Pineapple, argued to be the sweetest pineapple in the world. The farm stretches over acres of land and ends at the foot of the highest peak in Antigua, Mount Obama formally known as Buggy Peak. See all this from above as we make our way to the top. The 360 views of our island will leave you speechless.
Here's what our guests thought about us
HOW TO BOOK AND PAY FOR A TOUR
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button and follow our easy instructions
- Book by sending us a message from the "Contact us" tab
- Call our booking hotlines at 1 (268) 722 - 7298 or 1 (268) 781 - 8700
- Guests must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination to be able to come on the tour.
- Before entering the vehicle you will be required to sanitize and you must wear a face mask inside the vehicle. You may remove it once you exit and are not in populated areas